Thursday, October 29, 2009

Live on, Chuck Biscuits

I'm just as bad as everybody else that fell for the hoax.

I'm totally taking the easy way out for this non-memorial post by dumping lots of YouTube links. Luckily Chuck was well documented with just about every band he spent time with. Punknews puts him being born in 1965 which means he was 12 when he started drumming with D.O.A. Fuck me, I thought I was cool learning to butcher Metallica songs on guitar at that age and this guy was drumming in D.O.A.!

D.O.A. - World War III


Black Flag - What Can You Believe/Slip It In 1982


Circle Jerks - Live @ RockPalast (one of the best videos on all of youtube)


Danzig - Am I Demon 1988


Run DMC - Mary, Mary (no seriously, Chuck did the drum tracks)


Social Distortion - Don't Drag Me Down/Untitled, 1997


Chuck Biscuits Cerealogy

No comments: