Thursday, March 27, 2008

March 27, 2008

This is by far one of the most fun shows I've ever done. Kevin, myself, Pam, and other assorted guests played the weirdest shit we have, mixed in with lots of other awesome stuff. This is why AirRaid is for the children. Shit, even Kevin's mom was listening, that's how awesome it was.

Pennywise - One Reason
Attack In Black - the Love Between You And I
Out With A Bang! - Love My Life
Cancer Bats - Golden Tanks
MC Chris - Fuckin' Up My christmas
Jay Reatard - Death Is Forming
Toys That Kill - Moon = Ghettobird
Genesis - Land of Confusion
Charles Bronson - Marriage can Suck It
Wu Tang Clan - Clan In Da Front
Criminal Damage - Anesthesia
James Brown - Living In America
Dr. Dre - Deeeez Nuuuuuts (request)
the Matics - Intro Song
Bayside - Devotion and Desire
Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
X - Motel Room In My Bed
Moss Icon - As Afterwards The Words Still Ring (request)
The Wonder Years - When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong (half of it, before we stopped it)
Pee Wee Herman - Surfin' Bird
Lifetime - Young Loud and Scotty
Get Rad - My Friends Fucking Rule
Huey Lewis and the News - the Power of Love
Xiu Xiu - I Love the Valley OH
B Real, Busta Rhymes, Coolio, LL Cool J & Method Man - Hit 'Em High (The Monstars' Anthem) (request)
Ray Parker Jr. - The Hand That Feeds Ghostbusters Remix
D.R.I. - Reaganomics
Bill Molloy - Cheers Theme
Minutemen - Paranoid Chant
The Catburglars - No Fun Bein' Dumb
Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone
Akimbo - Ground Control To Major Bummer
Husker Du - Private Plane

2 comments:

jennnorth said...

Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up









hahahahahhahahaha.

oh, and i have two n's in my name.
i'm older and more mature now.

vitustinnitus said...

two of the three requests were mine.

just so we're keeping count.

also, nofx > between the buried and me.