Tuesday, March 18, 2008

March 18th, 2008

Two hours ago I got a call saying that my flight going to Chaos in Tejas on May has been fucked beyond repair (fuck you ATA Airlines, fuck you American Airlines, fuck you Priceline.com). Also this week really really sucks because of school requirements. I took over an impromptu set of Kevin's and proceeded to play only shit that would grind any normal person's face off because that's exactly what I felt like doing to every fucking customer service representative I've talked to today. Then halfway through I was told I had to tone it down because we had some sort of investor/partner listening and we didn't want them to think it was run by a complete psychopath. Try to pick out which songs I wanted to play and which ones were "suggested" to me.

Killing Joke - Wardance
Converge - Concubine/Fault and Fracture
Zeke - Evil Dead
Set Aflame - The Ballad of Samuel Ransom Jr.
Los Crudos - Tiempos De La Miseria
Napalm Death - You Suffer
Napalm Death - Unchallenged Hate
Koro - Government
Panic - Rise
Siege - Walls
Dead Stop - Walk The Line
Anti-Cimex - Set Me Free
Circle Jerks - World Up My Ass
Chronic Seizure - Slow Death in the City
Swans - Stay Here
Scissor Sisters - Comfortably Numb
Public Image Ltd. - Public Image
Ryan Adams - Down In A Hole
Government Warning - Killing For Fun
Chromeo - Bonafide Lovin' (with tough guy outro)
The Dills - Class War
Fiest - 1234
The Cool Kids - Pump Up The Volume
Ramones - I Can't Make It On Time
The Jackson 5 - The Love You Save
Dropdead - Monument To Stupidity
Career Suicide - Caption
His Hero Is Gone - Monuments To Thieves
Spazz - Plastic Grandma Crackingling
Extreme Noise Terror - System Shit
Aus Rotten - The Second Rape
Sin Orden - Punos En El Aire
YDI - Mad At The World
Give Up The Ghost - Hearts
Void - Who Are You
Bizarre X - Drum N Bass
Paint it Black - Exit Wounds
Infest - Pickled
The Misfits - Earth AD
The Fix - Off to War
Mob 47 - Rustning Är Ett Brott
Wolfpack - In Darkness You Feel No Regrets
The Locust - Normal Run Of The Muck (Compensation For Conversation)
Socialcide - World of Hate
From Ashes Rise - In A Free Land
Lords - My Kind Live Low
Crossed Out - Fraud
Cryptic Slaughter - Lowlife
Phobia - Fascist Face Smash
Subhumans - So Much Money
Hummingbird of Death - Marriage Is For Suckers
Gauze - Thrash Thrash Thrash
G.I.S.M. - Death Agonies and Scream
Framtid - Death Protest
Formaldehyde Junkies - Poison Control
Artimus Pyle - Lineage
D.R.I. - I Don't Need Society
Flipper - (I Saw You) Shine

1 comment:

djjserpico said...

Good stuff Beav.

You got a good understanding of great hardcore, metal, and art damage created before you were born.

Killer.