Thursday, June 12, 2008

June 12, 2008

Another month passes and I finally get back in the damn booth. The office has been pretty bat shit insane for the last month, sometimes in good ways sometimes in bad ways. Since I'm not a fan of shooting myself in the foot I'll leave it at that. Over the last month I've been slowly reading The Day The Country Died, a book about the history of British anarcho punk, so I did a really long block of bands that were featured in that book. It went pretty well. Here's the whole list in its raging glory

Die Kruezen - Dirt and Decay
The Methdones - Ammunition
The Geeks - If the Kids Are United
Redd Kross - Kill Someone You Hate
Organism - Judge
Retainers - Blue Jean Attack
Icons of Filth - They've Taken Everything
Oi Polloi - Pigs For Slaughter
Crass - Securicor
Conflict - Bullshit Broadcast
Flux of Pink Indians - Some of us Scream, Some of us Shout
Rudimentary Peni - Flesh Crucifix
Dirt - Plastic Bullets
Amebix - Fear of God
Subhumans - All Gone Dead
Napalm Death - Crucifixion of Possessions
Discharge - Realities of War
The Ex - Weapons For El Salvador
Anthrax [UK] - Capitalism Is Cannibalism
Zounds - Little Bit More
Shot Baker - Falling Apart
Dillinger Four - Mosh For Jesus
Mighty Mighty Bosstones - You Gotta Go
MC5 - Shakin' Street
Huey Lewis and the News - Hip To Be Square (request)
Invasion - Son Cristianos
Blitz - Youth
Velvet Underground - White Light/White Heat
The Replacements - Nowhere Is My Home
Suicide Machines - Nuclear Generators
Ramones - Don't Come Close
Terrible Twos - Tuning Song
The Phenoms - Eric's New Blues
JFA - We Know You Suck
F-Minus - Food Not God
Chronic Seizure - Disaffected
Minutemen - Maybe Partying Will Help
S.O.D. - Chromatic Death
The Ergs! - Never Going To Be the Same Again
Behind Enemy Lines - Her Body, Her Choice
Darvocets - Another Roswell
The Weirdos - Life of Crime
Acid Reflux - Oh Good, There's An Applebees
Subculture - Stomp Your Ass
World Burns To Death - Holocaust Rehearsals
Charles Bronson - Tony Victory Knows How To Party
The Marked Men - Fix My Brain
The Dicks - Dicks Hate The Police
Screeching Weasel - You Blister My Paint
Poison Idea - A.A.
Punch In The Face - At War With Everybody
No Slogan - Let's Kill
Descendents - Clean Sheets
Chemical People - Nudist Camp
Adolescents - Who Is Who
Social Circkel - Canned Response
Jerry's Kids - I Don't Wanna (request)
The Pagans - I Don't Understand
Out With A Bang! - I Can't Cum
Framtid - Scapes of Tragedy
The Repos - Hearts and Heads Explode
Government Issue - Time To Escape
Warcry - Vicious Cycle
Bhopal Stuffs - Not Just My Head
Disfear - With Each Dawn I Die
Annihilation Time - Jones Town
Los Crudos - Illegal Y Que
SSS - New Dogs
Crude - Complete The Run
Off With Their Heads - Sleeping In Carrie's Car
Chinese Telephones - Waiting For You
Paint it Black - The Beekeeper
Sick of it All - Machete
Strung Up - I'd Rather be Smashing Christitanity
Born Against - Set Your AM Dial For White Empowerment
UK Subs - C.I.D.

No comments: