Tuesday, November 20, 2007

November 20, 2007

I uploaded a bunch of great new hardcore 7"s and demos to the server today and played a lot of stuff from them, including the entirety of a new Chronic Seizure demo that I'm not sure was supposed to get out. Either way, it's fucking amazing, another winner from the best band going in Chicago right now.

Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros - Mega Bot
Slayer - War Ensemble
Criminal Damage - My Escape
New York Dolls - Jet Boy
Anti-Cimex - Game of the Arseholes
Swans - Blackout
JFA - Coke & Snickers
Killing Joke - Complications
Against All Authority - Dinkas When I Close My Eyes
Negative Approach - I'll Survive
Screeching Weasel - Guest List
The Catburglars - Now I Wanna Be John Goodman
The Ergs! - Everything Falls Apart and More
The Suicide Machines - No Face
Rancid - Daly City Train
the Flatliners - Fred's Got Slacks
Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Hope I Never Lose My Wallet
Chronic Seizure - Slow Death in the City
The Stooges - 1970 (live)
Angry Samoans - Steak Knife
Los Olvidados - Bang Bang
Coliseum - No Benefit
Lifetime - Ostracized
Minutemen - Dreams Are Free, Motherfucker!
G.I.S.M. - Choke
The Steinways - I Wanna Kiss You On The Lips
Lost Patrol Band - Golden Times
Gang Of Four - At Home He's A Tourist
Minor Threat - It Follows
The Adolescents - LA Girl
Dillinger Four - Shiny Things Is Good (request)
American Cheeseburger - Idle Hands
The Arrivals - I'm Sorry For Saying I'm Sorry
Wasted Time - Hey Pat!
Double Negative - Ah! Diction!
Out Cold - Menticide
Socialcide - Sick of the Pressure
Chronic Seizure - Can't Live
Life Trap - Bleak Reality
Acid Reflux - A.B.A.B.
Dillinger Escape Plan - Milk Lizard
SSD - Glue
Pisschrist - Apartheid
Swingin' Utters - A Promise to Distinction
Teenage Bottlerocket - Veronica
Ramones - I Don't Wanna Go Down To The Basement
the Queers - Definitely
The Lillingtons - I Need Some Brain Damage
The Riverdales - Hampton Beach
Moral Crux - American Suicide
Terrible Twos - A+A
The Stitches - Can't Do Anything
Chronic Seizure - Shut In
The Clash - Tommy Gun
T.S.O.L. - Silent Scream
The Misfits - We Are 138
Dead Kennedys - Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Bad Brains - Banned in DC
Chinese Telephones - The Tank Is On The Left
Gauze - Distort Japan
Bad Religion - The Positive Aspects of Negative Thinking
Mission of Burma - This Is Not A Photograph
Severed Head of State - Failure Fucker
Fear - Bomb The Russians
Social Circkle - Drunk Cop
The Epoxies - Walk The Streets
Chronic Seizure - American Shadows
7 Seconds - Colourblind
F-Minus - Mother of Suffering
Strike Anywhere - Blaze
Poison Idea - Painkiller (request)
The Meatmen - Meatmen Stomp (request)
DOA - Fucked Up Ronnie
Napalm Death - Multinational Corporations/Instinct Of Survival
Husker Du - It's Not Funny Anymore
Dead Stop - Who's To Blame
Tipper's Gore - Don't Sell Me God
Chronic Seizure - Over My Shoulder
The Nerve Agents - The War's Not Over
No Slogan - Arm The Victims (request)
Sex Pistols - Pretty Vacant
Scream - New Song
DYS - Brotherhood
Gorilla Biscuits - Finish What You Started
Lords - Curse of Clear Vision
Government Issue - Mad At Myself
Screamers - Punish Or Be Damned

No comments: